Complete Lawn Services provides quality lawn maintenance for a healthy and beautiful lawn.
Join our weekly rotation! This service includes lawn trimming, weeding, and clean up.
Join our seasonal maintenance plan for a great lawn all season!
- Spring Application: Consists of a balanced fertilizer, pre-emergent, crabgrass control, and weather permitting a broadleaf weed control. (Late March/April)
- Early Summer Application: Consists of a balanced fertilizer and broadleaf weed control. (Late May/June)
- Summer Application: Consists of a slow release, balanced fertilizer. Weed control and insecticide applied as needed. (Early July/August)
- Fall Application: Consists of a heavy balanced rate of fertilizer and broadleaf weed control. (Early September-Mid October)
- Late Fall Application: Consists of a heavy winterizing rate of fertilizer. (Mid October-Mid November)
Spring and Fall Clean Up
To trim or not to trim, that is the question! Our team can ready your landscape for winter and clean up your landscape from Wisconsin’s harsh winters.
Looking for additional help? Our experts can recommend additional services to enhance the quality of your landscape.
- Tree and Shrub Care: Improve the look and quality of your trees and shrubs. We provide expert pruning and insect treatment for healthy growth.
- Spring or Fall Core Aeration: Aeration is the process of creating openings in the lawn to help air, water, and nutrients move into the soil to reach the root zone of grass. It also alleviates soil compaction and reduces thatch.
- De-thatching: Too much thatch can result in an insect infestation or disease. A too-thick thatch layer can prevent grass roots from growing deep into the soil, making the entire grass plant more vulnerable and may block the penetration of water and nutrients into the soil.
- Slit Seeding/Overseeding: Seeing bare spots in your lawn? Improve the density of turfgrass that has become thin. We cut thin grooves into the soil surface, deposit the seed into the slits, and push the soil down over them for healthy re-growth.
- Sprinkler Systems: Want to guarantee a green lawn even in hot and dry summers? We can install a sprinkler system to make watering easy